Recipe by Angie of Little Inspiration
Looking for a fast and new way to have your breakfast? Try having a fun and healthy breakfast in a cup!
I make these breakfast cups very often for my family and my toddler loves them. They are super easy to make with many modifications. I sometimes even add hash browns at the bottom of the muffin pan before adding the eggs and bacon. Simply add your favorite breakfast ingredients and let them bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- Turkey Bacon
- 12 Egg Whites
- Spinach or your favorite veggie
- Seasoning (salt & pepper to taste)
- Cooking Spray
- Muffin Pan
- Preheat over to 350F
- Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk egg whites with spinach or your favorite veggie and salt/pepper.
- Place slices of bacon around the inside of the muffin cup, then add egg whites.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
Note: You can substitute the spinach to any other vegetable that you have on hand or enjoy, add some cheese, or substitute the turkey bacon with thin slices of ham.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!