Recipe by Angie of Little Inspiration
Who doesn’t love cupcakes? I do, only I hate making too many cupcakes because there are always leftovers in my house that we don’t need to finish. There are some days that I only need two cupcakes but don’t wan to make a whole dozen. So I experimented and I’m sharing with you a recipe for two cupcakes only (bonus: they’re oil-free!) It’s perfect for you and your loved one on Valentine’s Day!
- 3 TBSP all-purpose flour
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- a dash or ⅛ teaspoon teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of instant coffee powder (optional)
- 2 TBSP of melted dark chocolate chips
- 4 TBSP milk, any kind
- 1 teaspoon of Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Frost with your favorite frosting, yogurt, cream cheese or frozen Greek yogurt or ice cream.
- Pre-heat oven for 350F
- In a medium bowl combine all dry ingredients (salt, flour, baking soda, coffee & cocoa)
- In another medium bowl combine all wet ingredients (melted chocolate, milk, yogurt, vanilla).
- Using a mixer or hand mixer, combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix until well combined for about 2-3 minutes.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Let them cool on the baking pan for 7 minutes then frost and serve immediately.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!