It’s always time for a light sweet treat in our book! We added a dash of cocoa to vanilla Greek yogurt along with fresh raspberries and some cocoa waffle wafers. Bonus points for packing them into mason jars – screw the lid tightly and toss them into your cooler for an on-the-go dessert!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 18 ounces nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 small (1/2-pint) mason jars
- 16 cocoa waffle wafers, crushed plus additional whole wafers for garnish
- 5 ounces fresh raspberries
1. In small bowl, stir together 12 ounces of yogurt and the 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
2. Divide half the yogurt/cocoa mixture among jars. Divide crushed wafers over yogurt/cocoa mixture, then divide raspberries over wafers. Divide remaining 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt over raspberries. Top jars with remaining yogurt/cocoa mixture. Serve garnished with additional wafers.
Still hungry? Check out these other healthy party foods.