These aren’t your ordinary homemade coffee-chocolate ice pops. This insanely easy recipe uses coffee and espresso for a full-flavored punch, and a drizzle of hot fudge frozen into it. Don’t be fooled by the decadent flavors – these ice pops are made with almond milk for a lighter take on this perfect summer-day treat.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1/4 cup prepared hot fudge, warmed
1. In large liquid measuring cup, whisk together almond milk, coffee and espresso powder. Pour mixture into 10 (2.5 ounce) popsicle molds; insert popsicle sticks, cover and freeze.
2. Remove pops from molds; lay on parchment-lined rimmed baking pan. Drizzle pops with hot fudge; transfer back to freezer until fudge is firm. Pops can be served immediately or individually wrapped and frozen up to one month.
Looking to have the ultimate foodie summer day? Check out these Grilled Banana Boats with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Quinoa Granola!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get $10 off your first box!