Here’s a healthy eating tip: try making a big batch of whole grains or seeds ahead of time to have them on hand to add to salads and more! Once you have cooked and cooled quinoa, you can add it to these fruity, nutty ingredients for a fresh dish!
Prep time: 15 minutes
For the Apple Cider Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
For the Salad:
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup pecans
1. Make the Vinaigrette: In large bowl, whisk together cider, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated.
2. Add all salad ingredients to bowl with vinaigrette; toss to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.
Still hungry? Try our other salad recipes!
Pics or it didn’t happen! When you whip up this recipe, post it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #natureboxrecipe so we can like and reshare it!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get 50% off your first box!