Do you have a go-to refreshing drink to pair with your favorite savory snacks? Whether we’re noshing on Baked Cheddar Potato Fries, Sunshine Chips, Yellow Curry Peas, or any savory food, you can bet we’re getting snack-happy with this honey mint lemonade!
Prep Time: 25 minutes plus chilling
For the Mint Simple Syrup:
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup packed roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
For the Lemonade:
- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (if desired)
1. Make the Mint Simple Syrup: In small sauce pot, stir together sugar, water and mint. Cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer; discard mint. Transfer to jar or container and refrigerate 4 hours or up to 5 days.
2. Make the Lemonade: In pitcher, stir together water, lemon juice, honey and Mint Simple Syrup. Fill 6 glasses with ice, and mint leaves, if desired. Serve lemonade over ice.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get $10 off your first box!