Whether you’re doing turkey or ham for Thanksgiving, we’ve got you covered with some leftover ideas! Below, here’s a freshly festive take on Cobb salad.
Prep time: 20-30 minutes
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
For the Greek yogurt ranch:
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt, to taste
1. To make the Greek yogurt ranch, whisk together Greek yogurt, buttermilk, dill, garlic powder, onion powder and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with arranged rows of ham, tomatoes, avocado, eggs and goat cheese.
Need more ideas? Check out our turkey recipes!
Chung-Ah, the author behind Damn Delicious, loves to take simple ingredients and transform them into sophisticated and elegant meals.