These lemon pie shooters are the perfect treat when you have a sweet tooth. Since they’re added to shot glasses, they’re easy to divvy up into small portions.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 graham crackers
- 1-1/4 cups low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1/4 cup light whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 4 NatureBox Lemon Meringue Waffles
1. Add the graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until crushed into fine crumbs.
2. Add 1-1/2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers to each of the four 3-ounce shot glasses.
3. Add 1/4 cup lemon yogurt to each shot glass, and top with light whipped cream, fresh lemon zest and NatureBox Lemon Meringue Waffles.
Plus, here are more tasty lemon recipes!