School’s out (or about to be), summer’s started (or just about to start) and watermelons and cantaloupe are finally in season! Try making your own popsicles at home – all you need is fresh fruit and a popsicle mold!
- 3 cups sliced/cubed seedless watermelon or seedless cantaloupe
- 2/3 cup of water
- Popsicle mold & popsicle sticks
- Optional: Pure cane sugar or your favorite natural sweetener
1. In a blender, add watermelon or cantaloupe and water. Blend until pureed. If desired, add sugar or other sweetener, to taste.
2. Strain the fruit puree into a large container. Pour juice into popsicle molds and freeze.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!