Recipe by Angie of Little Inspiration
Try this Minty Kiwi Shake for dessert to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Its naturally green, creamy and minty! This recipe makes two smoothies but you can always double it if you would like to make more for a crowd.
- 2 kiwis (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup of light ice cream, vanilla Greek yogurt or coconut milk ice cream
- ½ cup of milk (any kind)
- a few mint leaves, stems removed
- a few drops of mint extract (optional)
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until well mixed and smooth. Serve in two glasses, garnished with additional mint leaves.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!