Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup all-natural pumpkin puree
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping, heavy whipping cream, or coconut milk (already whipped)
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- ½ cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Parchment Paper
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking sheet
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- About 40 graham crackers, finely processed
- 2 TBSP of melted butter
For Filling: In a large bowl combine pumpkin, whipped topping, brow sugar, spices, and Greek yogurt. Spread on top of the baking dish and freeze for about 2hrs or until firm.
Cut into squares and enjoy. Refrigerate left overs.
Note: You can top with whipped cream or leave it off for a lighter treat. You may swap the whipped cream on top with non-dairy, sugar free or lite whipped topping or whipped coconut milk.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!