by Chung-Ah Rhee for NatureBox
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and what better way to start the day than with an open-faced breakfast quesadilla? Loaded with onions, bell peppers and mushrooms, you’ll be sure to get your serving of veggies in before you carpe diem!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, halved
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs, scrambled and cooked
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- Greek yogurt, for serving
- Guacamole, for serving
1.Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
4. Serve immediately, topped with Greek yogurt and guacamole, if desired.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Chung-Ah, the author behind Damn Delicious, loves to take simple ingredients and transform them into sophisticated and elegant meals