Recipe by Angie of Little Inspiration
The following recipe is a healthy and fresh dip that is unbelievable yummy! Its so fresh, smells amazing, it has with a little crunch and can be perfect to top fish, salad or chicken. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed eating it!
Makes: about 2 cups
- 2 small or 1 large avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1 small jicama (about 1/2 cup diced)
- 1 orange (peeled and cut)
- 1 TBSP of minced red onion
- 1 TBSP of minced cilantro
- ⅛ tsp of Kosher salt or to taste
- ⅛ tsp pepper or to taste
- Juice from one fresh lime
- Garnish: diced fresh tomatoes and cilantro
- Dice avocado, jicama and orange.
- In a medium bowl combine and gently toss toss avocado, jicama, orange, cilantro, onion, pepper, salt and lime juice.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes & cilantro
- Serve with pita chips, tostadas or whole wheat chips.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!