Looking for a fun easy cooking activity to do with your kids? Pancake Pops are the ideal way to serve pancakes to kids! You can serve your pancake pops with different syrups & toppings to make the dipping fun!
Makes: 20-30 Pancake Pops
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- About 20 Cookie Sticks
- Syrup (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt and sugar). Then add milk, egg and melted butter. Whisk well.
2. Pre-heat griddle or non-stick pan. Scoop a small amount of pancake mix to form a circle. About 1 tablespoons and add a cookie stick. Cook until bubbles start to form. Carefully, flip pancake and cook until light brown.
3. Serve with a variety of syrups and enjoy a like a pancake fondue!
Tip: Use a ketchup dispenser to pour the pancake mix easily and form a perfect circle.
Still hungry? Try our other adorable ‘n delicious mini foods!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!