What’s on the menu for Oscar night? Whatever it is, save some space for this pizza popcorn. That’s right – it’s pizza-flavored popcorn. Basil, oregano, garlic and bit of Parmesan cheese go a long way to marry your two favorite comfort foods, pizza and popcorn.
Makes: 8 cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, plus 1 tablespoon oil from their jar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In mini food processor, puree olive oil, sundried tomatoes and their oil, basil, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes until smooth.
2. Place popcorn in large bowl. Pour oil mixture over popcorn and toss until well combined. Add cheese; toss until well combined.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get 50% off your first box!