by Angie Ramirez for NatureBox
This cozy fall weather calls for a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, don’t you agree? After experimenting to create this smoothie, we were surprised by how sweetly decadent it tastes while maintaining its wholesomeness. Make it before the weather gets too cold!
Makes: 2 cups
Prep time: 8 minutes
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin (if you would like more pumpkin flavor add a couple more)
- 1 cup of milk (soy, almond, or whole)
- 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 small banana
- Cinnamon graham cracker crumbs for garnish (optional)
1. Blend all ingredients until well-combined, or about 2 minutes. Add optional garnish and enjoy!
Notes: You can make this smoothie with your favorite milk (soy milk, coconut milk, almond milk, whole milk). I used Vanilla Almond Milk for this recipe. Also, If you love the pumpkin flavor, you may want to add more pumpkin to the recipe.