- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 TBSP dill, plus more for garnish
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- Lemon slices, for garnish
Place baguette slices onto prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, lemon zest and dill.
Spread goat cheese mixture on each baguette slice and top with 2 slices cucumbers and smoked salmon.
Serve immediately, garnished with lemon slices and dill.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Chung-Ah, the author behind Damn Delicious, loves to take simple ingredients and transform them into sophisticated and elegant meals.