Grab your chopping knife and let’s wok and roll!
- 1/2 cup NatureBox Umami Roasted Nuts
- 3 TBSP sesame oil (may substitute canola oil)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 cup snow peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 TBSP creamy peanut butter (can substitute another nut butter)
- 4 TBSP rice vinegar
- 3 TBSP soy sauce (use low sodium or tamari sauce)
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1 TBSP water
- Pinch of salt
Add onion and bell peppers and stir for 2 minutes. Add carrots and continue to stir for 2 minutes. Add broccoli and stir for 4 minutes. Add the snow peas, salt and pepper and stir well.
Remove from heat and stir in NatureBox Umami Roasted Nuts and Sweet Peanut Sauce (directions below). Serve over brown rice.
Sweet Peanut Sauce:
In a small saucepan, add the peanut butter and rice vinegar and slowly stir over medium-low heat. Once the peanut butter begins to melt, add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and salt.
Continue to stir until the sauce becomes liquid. Add 1 TBSP water and stir (can add more to reach desired consistency).
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Kristianne is the founder of My San Francisco Kitchen, where she shares everyday recipes that focus on cooking/baking from scratch.