Yields 3-4 servings Ingredients:
- 8 ounces fusili or other pasta of choice
- 3 TSBP olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2 zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta
- 2 TSBP chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 TBSP pine nuts
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and oregano; set aside.
Using a mandoline or vegetable peeler, shave zucchini into long wide ribbons.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, zucchini ribbons, avocado, cherry tomatoes, goat cheese, parsley, pine nuts and olive oil mixture.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Chung-Ah, the author behind Damn Delicious, loves to take simple ingredients and transform them into sophisticated and elegant meals.